Couch, coffee table and plant image

Home & Contents

Insurance for Home Owners and Landlords

Whether you own your own house or have investments, insurance cover is a must.  Taken your home on the road?  We can cover that too. Total Insurance Agencies can provide you cover for the following:

Home and Contents Insurance protects your home and belongings from a broad range of unexpected events. Whether you own or rent, your home and possessions are precious, we can offer a choice of policy types to suit your needs.

Landlord Insurance helps protect your investment property against damage caused by tenants or loss of rental income. Landlord policies can also include cover for floods and storms.

TIA branded house key and key ring image
Total Insurance Agencies Logo

Lladnoob Pty Ltd T/As Total Insurance Agencies ABN 22 196 121 142 is Authorised Representative of Resilium Insurance Broking Pty Ltd ABN 92 169 975 973 AFSL 460382.
The information on this website does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any person. Before making a decision, you should consider whether it is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation or needs.