TIA branded car image


Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance can be life changing

When you work hard to buy your house, your car or the shiny boat you’ve always dreamed of, it makes sense to insure them and protect your assets.

Personal insurance also includes cover for investment properties plus caravans and motor homes.  That holiday you’ve been anticipating – yes, it’s worth looking at insurance for that to.  Why?  Read on below to find out.

Types of Personal Cover

Total Insurance Agencies has you covered

At Total Insurance Agencies we love life’s little (and big) delights and luxuries too.  We also know it’s worth protecting them with insurance cover.

Expand the below tabs to find out the details.

Your car is more than just a means of transport – it’s also a huge investment. Having adequate cover in place means you can relax and enjoy your car. We offer a number of different types of Car Insurance so you can choose the right level of cover for your needs.  You can relax knowing your car insurance policy covers a range of events from accidental loss or damage, fire, theft or attempted theft, malicious damage or storm damage to your car.

Home and Contents Insurance protects your home and belongings from a broad range of unexpected events. Whether you own or rent, your home and possessions are precious, we can offer a choice of policy types to suit your needs.

Landlord Insurance helps protect your investment property against damage caused by tenants or loss of rental income. Landlord policies can also include cover for floods and storms.

Caravan and Trailer Insurance protects your caravan or trailer from being damaged or stolen, cover for when you’re on the road, or even if it’s just parked in the driveway at home.

If you own or operate a boat or other marine craft, marine insurance can cover you for loss, damage, theft or injury risks to your craft and its occupants, as well as any costs you may incur to other people or property through accidental damage.

We can arrange insurance for boat or marine craft that includes basic cover for damage or loss, with a range of additional options available including trailer cover, racing cover and water skiing extension.

Luggage delayed? Cash stolen? Sick or injured overseas? Our travel insurance partner TravelCard Real-Time can help. When you take out a policy, TravelCard will ask if you’d like a TravelCard to take on your trip. This allows you to pay expenses for approved claims so you can get back to enjoying your holiday without being out of pocket. Most claims can be managed in minutes. No excess to pay, less paperwork and no long claims process – it’s that simple.

So, if your luggage is delayed and you need PJs and a toothbrush, you can use the TravelCard to purchase what you need up to the value of $150. Or, if the matter is more serious and you have a medical issue overseas, medical expenses can be paid using the TravelCard.

Click below to find out further information from our Travel Partner, TravelCard. 

Arm chair image
Total Insurance Agencies Logo

Lladnoob Pty Ltd T/As Total Insurance Agencies ABN 22 196 121 142 is Authorised Representative of Resilium Insurance Broking Pty Ltd ABN 92 169 975 973 AFSL 460382.
The information on this website does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any person. Before making a decision, you should consider whether it is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation or needs.